WebFirst is looking for a strong Business Analyst with web / mobile experience to work with our federal clients to develop requirements/user stories. You will be working with our development team to envision, define, design, develop enterprise web-based content management systems. You will also be writing user stories and success criteria for a large–scale new Web builds, O&M and site content migration projects. Create conclusions and strategic recommendations, write reports, and assist with client presentations. The ideal candidate will have experience with developing user stories/requirements for web & mobile apps, and content management migrations.
Location: 100% remote or Rockville, MD
- Solid proficiency in full Business Analysis skills (Analysis, Design, Testing, Process, and Documentation).
- Develop requirements / user stories for web / CMS projects
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and detail orientation.
- Experience with Agile Processes, particularly as they relate to Front End prototyping.
- Front End Analyst experience (Reviewing & analyzing wireframes, sitemaps, taxonomy, content audits).
- Working in Content Strategy e.g. ROT Analyses, Content Audits, Taxonomy development.
- Experience with Web site content migration and Web content management implementation projects.
- Familiarity with QA process including developing test plans, performing functional & regression testing and facilitating UAT.
- Develop user documentation and conduct training as required.
- BA or BS degree required
Additional Qualifications / Plusses
Experience working across all phases of web content management development – user stories/requirements, UX/UI & web design, and application development, QA, Deployment or DevOPS
Project management experience delivering O&M, web Migrations and/or full lifecycle site builds in Drupal, WordPress, or other CMSes -Drupal 7,8 exp preferred, however experience working with any Content Management System is also helpful
- Full Time Salaried (W-2) position with very competitive benefits package
- Ability to pass Public Trust Clearance
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and MUST be able to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Public Trust clearance is required. Must be able to pass a security clearance for federal contracting work.
Please provide examples of your previously developed project artifacts that you have personally created - e.g. Burn down charts, work breakdown schedule, Project plans, sitemaps, requirements/user stories.
At WebFirst, we value our staff's input and strive to create a learning environment for our team! Moreover, we are committed to creating a solid work-life balance with daily flex time and monthly paid leave time for community service activities. We like to have fun as well - with
- Regular happy hours
- An annual picnic
- Holiday party
- Outdoor Activities
We offer a comprehensive benefits package (including health, dental, vision, life, LTD and STD), company-matched IRA program, HSA, an annual profit sharing program, and 3 weeks of annual leave.