DevOps / Systems Administrator
We are seeking an experienced DevOPS engineer / Systems Admin to support a multi platform environment. which may include: Drupal / Acquia, AWS Migrations, and other PAAS platforms.
Duties and Responsibilities
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Management of Acquia (Drupal) Cloud services
- Supporting AWS Infrastructures and Migrations (e.g. Lambda functions/serverless)
- Supporting the development, design, implementation, and maintenance of migrated and new website features and functionality
- Managing all technical aspects of our Drupal & mobile infrastructure—performing operations, maintenance, and upgrade tasks, implementing code patches, etc.—to ensure high-performance, availability, and security of all web solutions
- Providing technical support and user training, and assisting in the creation of technical documentation
- Linux System Administration
The candidate must be capable of working independently and collaboratively with staff, other team members, and outside contractors to deliver effective web solutions that support specific business, customer, and user needs.
- Management of Acquia Cloud Enterprise accounts
- Supporting one or all of the following: CloudFormation, lambda, VPC, Configuration Management, Containers, MongoDB, CloudWatch, Automation, CI/CD, Pipelines
- Experience with relational databases, Git, and SSH
- Experience regression testing incompatibilities and dependencies
- Ability to collaborate with project managers, product owners, stakeholders, and/or subject matter experts
- Supporting Internal Systems - including repos / gitflow (e.g. github, gitlab etc.) Jira; Linux and Windows Based servers
- Apache Solr, SAML
- Ability to estimate level of effort and hours to complete tasks
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and MUST be able to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Public Trust clearance is required.
At WebFirst, we value our staff's input and strive to create a learning environment for our team! Moreover, we are committed to creating a solid work-life balance with daily flex time and monthly paid leave time for community service activities. We like to have fun as well - with
- Regular happy hours
- An annual picnic
- Holiday party
- Outdoor Activities
We offer a comprehensive benefits package (including health, dental, vision, life, LTD and STD), company-matched IRA program, HSA, an annual profit sharing program, and 3 weeks of annual leave.