WebFirst is seeking a Web Project Manager to lead our web development and migration projects for Federal Government Agencies. You will operate as a project manager and interface with the web development team. Strong customer management skills are a must. Our projects currently utilize some of the latest technologies in Drupal, WordPress, UX/UI, site Design, PHP, Mobile (Android/iOS). We also have a development team working on Microsoft .NET projects. With WebFirst you will have opportunity to grow and learn new technologies and work on Agile / Scrum projects.
Position Location: Rockville, MD or Remote / WFH / Work From Home
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience across all phases of web content management development – user stories/requirements, UX/UI & web design, and application development, QA, Deployment/DevOPS
- Experience managing projects using responsive design
- Solid oral and written communication skills
- Experience managing enterprise migrations and full lifecycle site builds in Drupal, WordPress, or other CMSes
- Experience in writing user stories, working in an agile environment, for web applications and Content Management Systems
- Strong Background in managing enterprise level web/CMS & mobile application development
- Experience managing a team and working with external client
- Attention to detail and quality
- Experience managing systems with business logic and business process management
- Experience in Agile Scrum methodology is required
- PMP Certification preferred
- Perform project planning and scoping activities to achieve client goals within the expected timelines
- Work in tandem with the development team as Scrum Master to coordinate work across shared resources
- Take ownership of the client relationship and ensure scope is defined and documented, acceptance criteria are defined, and expectations are fully managed
- Communicate status, activities, and project risks to clients and escalate to leadership as appropriate
We work with the latest technologies, offering training to all staff members. Our strong commitment to offering our staff a solid work-life balance is apparent in our offering of flexible schedules, a full benefits package and a competitive salary level.
WebFirst also offers a unique profit sharing plan where corporate profits are shared at year end. We share WebFirst's success with our valued staff!
- Full Time Salaried (W-2) Position Only with very competitive Benefits Package
- Ability to pass Public Trust Clearance
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and MUST be able to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Public Trust clearance is required. Must be able to pass a security clearance for federal contracting work.
Please provide examples of your previously developed project artifacts that you have personally created - e.g. Burn down charts, work breakdown schedule, Project plans, sitemaps, requirements/user stories.
At WebFirst, we value our staff's input and strive to create a learning environment for our team! Moreover, we are committed to creating a solid work-life balance with daily flex time and monthly paid leave time for community service activities. We like to have fun as well - with
- Regular happy hours
- An annual picnic
- Holiday party
- Outdoor Activities
We offer a comprehensive benefits package (including health, dental, vision, life, LTD and STD), company-matched IRA program, an annual profit sharing program, and 3 weeks of annual leave.