Are you a creative, innovative and driven full-stack developer that wants to help solve big problems in the areas of health and education? Then, consider joining our team - WebFirst is an award-winning web & mobile application development company that is building cutting edge technology solutions in the areas of global health, education, agriculture and international development. Drupal is our specialty, where we have developed Drupal sites across the federal government and non-profits. Our federal agency clients include: US Department of Agriculture, National Institutes of Health, and Dept of Interior!
Please note: This is a client facing position; The candidate must be comfortable supporting our client, explaining Drupal, technology, assisting with managing Drupal content, working on technical tasks. This is a hybrid role of support plus development.
Location: Rockville, MD - at WebFirst HQ
We are open to (1-2 days/week telecommute) after an initial f/t ramp up period in our office working with our team.
- At least 3 to 5 years of Drupal 7,8,9 experience
- Strong Knowledge of Drupal Content Management, configuration, views, blocks etc.
- Experience working in Agile, Waterfall and Hybrid environments
- Strong oral and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively is a must!
- Experience with Drush and working with command line (linux)
- Experience with DevOps (dev/stg/prod) and source code repository (Jira, git, etc)
- Experience working in a multi-dev environment and with Pull Requests
- Familiarity with the Drupal API
- Understanding of relational databases and SQL
- Experience in Acquia and other Cloud is desirable.
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Public Trust clearance is required - Must be able to pass a government background check for federal contracting work.
At WebFirst, we value our staff's input and strive to create a learning environment for our team! Moreover, we are committed to creating a solid work-life balance with daily flex time and monthly paid leave time for community service activities. We like to have fun as well - with
- Regular happy hours
- An annual picnic
- Holiday party
- Outdoor Activities
We offer a comprehensive benefits package (including health, dental, vision, life, LTD and STD), company-matched IRA program, HSA, an annual profit sharing program, and 3 weeks of annual leave.