Are you a creative, innovative and driven full-stack developer that wants to help solve big problems in the areas of health and education? Then, consider joining our team - WebFirst is an award-winning web & mobile application development company that is building cutting edge technology solutions in the areas of global health, education, agriculture and international development. Drupal is our specialty, where we have developed Drupal sites across the federal government and non-profits. Our federal agency clients include: US Department of Agriculture, National Institutes of Health, Centers for Medicare and Agency for Health Research Quality! For more on our case studies - take a look at: http://webfirst.com/casestudies.
Location: Rockville, MD - at WebFirst HQ
We are open to (1-2 days/week telecommute) after an initial f/t ramp up period in our office working with our team.
- At least 5 years of Full-Stack Drupal 7 & 8 experience with Full-Stack (theming plus + backend) Drupal module development
- Strong oral and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively
- Some Drupal Architecture Skills (e.g. experience with module selection)
- Experience with Drush and working with command line (linux)
- Experience with DevOps (dev/stg/prod) and source code repository (Jira, git, etc)
- Familiarity with the Drupal API
- Experience working in Agile, Waterfall and Hybrid environments
- Skills in LAMP (PHP) / MySQL development
- Experience with Apache Solr or equivalent
- Strong understanding of relational databases and SQL
- Experience in Acquia and other Cloud
- Skills in Drupal Theming
- Experience with Drupal 8 is a plus!
- Applicants who submit code samples and/or drupal.org profile link will be given priority
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Public Trust clearance is required - Must be able to pass a government background check for federal contracting work.
At WebFirst, we value our staff's input and strive to create a learning environment for our team! Moreover, we are committed to creating a solid work-life balance with daily flex time and monthly paid leave time for community service activities. We like to have fun as well - with
- Regular happy hours
- An annual picnic
- Holiday party
- Outdoor Activities
We offer a comprehensive benefits package (including health, dental, vision, life, LTD and STD), company-matched IRA program, an annual profit sharing program, and 3 weeks of annual leave.