Location: Rockville, MD - at WebFirst HQ
We are open to (1-2 days/week telecommute) after an initial f/t ramp up period in our office working with our team. Prefer local to the DC area.
- 2+ years of strong experience in Apache Cordova / PhoneGap, Ionic, or React Native hybrid mobile application development for iOS and Android.
- Experience in hybrid mobile feature development - Push Notifications, Camera, Location, offline data storage
- Demonstrated experience in developing and consuming REST/JSON services.
- Experience with version control (preferably GIT), continuous Integration, deployment and configuration.
- Care about modern best practices, including code reviews and iterative development
- Broad knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Accepts and values mentorship, learning, and sharing knowledge
- Experience developing native iOS or Android Apps.
- Experience with server-side development
- Experience with both relational and NoSQL databases
- Integration experience with CMS Platforms such as Drupal and WordPress
- Experience with Serverless and Microservices architectures.
Public Trust clearance is required i.e. Must be able to pass a government background check for federal contracting work.
Applicants who submit code samples and/or profile link will be given priority
Anticipated Start Date: September 15, 2019
At WebFirst, we value our staff's input and strive to create a learning environment for our team! Moreover, we are committed to creating a solid work-life balance with daily flex time and monthly paid leave time for community service activities. We like to have fun as well - with
- Regular happy hours
- An annual picnic
- Holiday party
- Outdoor Activities
We offer a comprehensive benefits package (including health, dental, vision, life, LTD and STD), company-matched IRA program, an annual profit sharing program, and 3 weeks of annual leave.