Our clients are some of the most well respected names in education, health, agriculture – working with associations and government. Our projects aren’t just web applications – our solutions help our clients accomplish their mission which advances their causes. If you want something a little bit different, cutting edge, fun and challenging, then WebFirst is the place for you!
WebFirst has an exciting opportunity to work with health, education, agriculture, and association projects - assisting with critical data searching and analysis needs. You will be part of team working on .NET / Oracle and .NET / SQL application migrations for our one of our key NIH clients. Custom applications include areas such as developing workflows, searchable databases, visualization/GIS and other data management functions. As a member of our team, you will work with our internal web designer/IAs, Developers, System admins and project managers to design, prototype and implement applications.
WebFirst offers a competitive salary, and in-house training to all staff members. Our strong commitment to offering our staff a solid work-life balance is apparent in our offering of daily flex time. We like to have fun too – come join us at our happy hours, company events such as: gokarting, golf, company hikes, annual picnic and holiday party. We offer a comprehensive benefits package (including health, dental, vision, life, LTD and STD), company-match IRA program, an annual profit sharing program and paid holiday schedule. This is an in-house full-time position - we are located in Rockville, MD. We are open to partial telecommuting (1-2 days/week) after an initial period. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience building.NET / C# enterprise level web applications
- Full Stack Development experience is required
- Strong exp. in Agile Methodologies
- Proficiency with SQL Server / T-SQL
- Experience and familiarity with entity framework, nHibernate, LINQ and/or ADO.NET
- Demonstrable skill writing data access/persistence code
- Working knowledge of strong DevOPS procedures including the use of Git and Subversion
- Ability and willingness to document code
- Team approach to developing applications
- Strong Communications skills
- Experience with traditional waterfall and Agile software development methodologies such as Scrum
- Section 508 knowledge and familiarity with use of 508 test tools including AccVerify, WAT, JAWS
Anticipated Start Date: October 9, 2017
At WebFirst, we value our staff's input and strive to create a learning environment for our team! Moreover, we are committed to creating a solid work-life balance with daily flex time and monthly paid leave time for community service activities. We like to have fun as well - with
- Regular happy hours
- An annual picnic
- Holiday party
- Ping pong games on occasion
We offer a comprehensive benefits package (including health, dental, vision, life, LTD and STD), company-matched IRA program, an annual profit sharing program, and 3 weeks of annual leave.