Are you a creative, innovative, driven developer that wants to be a part of something BIG? WebFirst is an award-winning web application development company that is doing cutting edge and unique work in the areas of global health, education, emergency preparedness and international development. We offer learning in a creative, supportive, and enthusiastic atmosphere. WebFirst's dedication to quality and customer satisfaction allows us to deliver the most well-respected sites and applications in our industry. WebFirst offers a competitive package with health care, Short and Long Term disability, and a 401k matching plan. We also offer an annual bonus based on company and individual performance. We foster a strong commitment to our employees with a solid work-life balance through flex-time, monthly paid leave time for community service activities, happy hours, picnics and a holiday party. Talk to us about the WebFirst difference! This is a full-time, on-site position in Rockville, MD.
- Strong Developer Skiils
- At least 3 years of PHP Development experience / Experience in LAMP environments
- Interest in Mobile Application Development
- Strong understanding of relational databases and SQL
- Adaptable to new technologies and learn quickly
- Demonstrate a high degree of creativity, productivity and the ability to integrate solutions with 3rd party components
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively at both a technical and non-technical level
- Strong interest in open source and open source CMS systems
- Ability to adapt to new technologies
At WebFirst, we value our staff's input and strive to create a learning environment for our team! Moreover, we are committed to creating a solid work-life balance with daily flex time and monthly paid leave time for community service activities. We like to have fun as well - with
- Regular happy hours
- An annual picnic
- Holiday party
- Ping pong games on occasion
We offer a comprehensive benefits package (including health, dental, vision, life, LTD and STD), company-matched IRA program, an annual profit sharing program, and 3 weeks of annual leave.