WebFirst is looking for a strong QA Tester with strong web / mobile experience to work with our federal clients. You will be working with our development team to help define test plans and perform testing for enterprise web-based content management systems. You will be creating test plans and performing both manual and automated testing on systems. The ideal candidate will be open to working in other areas such as developing user stories/requirements for web / mobile apps, and content management migrations.
Location: 100% remote or Rockville, MD
- Familiarity with QA process including developing test plans, testing tools, functional & regression testing and facilitating UAT in Web
- Ability to develop, document, and maintain functional test cases and other test artifacts like test data, data validation, harness scripts and automated scripts
- Ability to perform manual and automated tests (e.g. selenium, behat, cypress, etc.)
- Ability to execute and evaluate manual or automated test cases and report test results
- Ability to hold and facilitate test plan and case reviews with cross-functional team members
- Ability to support all aspects of user acceptance testing by the primary customer and/or users
- Ability to develop test automation suites to develop regression test scripts as needed
- Ability to create clear and detail-oriented test plans
- Strong Communications skills, eye for quality
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and detail orientation.
- Experience with Agile Processes, front end and back end
- Develop user documentation and conduct training as required.
- Willingness to expand into other skillsets such as Business Analysis / Requirements Gathering.
Additional Qualifications / Plusses
- Experience working across various phases of web content management development – user stories/requirements, UX/UI & web design, and application development, QA/testing
- Experience working with teams that deliver O&M, web Migrations and/or full lifecycle site builds in Drupal, WordPress, or other CMSes -Drupal 7,8,9 exp preferred, however experience working with any Content Management System is also helpful
- Experience with Web site content migration and Web content management implementation projects.
- Full Time Salaried (W-2) position with very competitive benefits package
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and MUST be able to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Public Trust clearance is required.
At WebFirst, we value our staff's input and strive to create a learning environment for our team! Moreover, we are committed to creating a solid work-life balance with daily flex time and monthly paid leave time for community service activities. We like to have fun as well - with
- Regular happy hours
- An annual picnic
- Holiday party
- Outdoor Activities
We offer a comprehensive benefits package (including health, dental, vision, life, LTD and STD), company-matched IRA program, HSA, an annual profit sharing program, and 3 weeks of annual leave.