Location: Rockville, MD - at WebFirst HQ
We are open to (1-2 days/week telecommute) after an initial f/t ramp up period in our office working with our team. Must live local to the DC area.
- Experience with Cordova (latest version), React Native, Typescript, HTML/CSS
- Experience working on cross-platform Mobile / Web apps is a plus!
- Strong oral and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively
- Restful API / Web Services experience
- Applicants who submit code samples and/or profile link will be given priority
- Senior Level and/or architect level experience with respect to web/mobile apps
- Integration Experience with CMS Platforms such as Drupal/WordPress is a plus
Public Trust clearance is required i.e. Must be able to pass a government background check for federal contracting work.
Anticipated Start Date: July 1, 2019
At WebFirst, we value our staff's input and strive to create a learning environment for our team! Moreover, we are committed to creating a solid work-life balance with daily flex time and monthly paid leave time for community service activities. We like to have fun as well - with
- Regular happy hours
- An annual picnic
- Holiday party
- Outdoor Activities
We offer a comprehensive benefits package (including health, dental, vision, life, LTD and STD), company-matched IRA program, HSA, an annual profit sharing program, and 3 weeks of annual leave.