Sr. Angular/AngularJS Developer
We are looking for a Senior Angular/AngularJS developer to lead a project for our Federal client. As a lead developer, you will be responsible for creating a top-level coding-base using Angular/AngularJS best practices. Your role will require you to implement an exciting and streamlined user experience in the form of a Java-based desktop and mobile web-app.
WebFirst is an award-winning web & mobile application development company that is building cutting edge technology solutions in the areas of health, environment, and agriculture.
Senior Angular/AngularJS Developer Responsibilities:
- Designing and developing user interfaces using Angular/AngularJS best practices.
- Adapting interface for modern internet applications using the latest front-end technologies.
- Developing product analysis tasks.
- Making complex technical and design decisions for Angular/AngularJS projects.
- Developing application codes and unit tests in Angular/AngularJS, Java Technologies, and Rest Web Services.
- Conducting performance tests.
- Consulting with the design team.
- Ensuring high performance of applications and providing support.
Senior Angular/AngularJS Developer Requirements:
- 5+ years of work experience as a Lead Angular/AngularJS developer or equivalent.
- Proficient in CSS, HTML, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Experience with MVC frameworks such as Angular/AngularJS, Vue, ASP.net, etc.
- Experience with visualization and charting.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Critical thinker and good problem-solver.
- Experience with React is a plus.
- Experience with Python is a plus.
- DevOps experience is a plus.
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and MUST be able to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Public Trust clearance will be required.
At WebFirst, we value our staff's input and strive to create a learning environment for our team! Moreover, we are committed to creating a solid work-life balance with daily flex time and monthly paid leave time for community service activities. We like to have fun as well - with
- Regular happy hours
- An annual picnic
- Holiday party
- Outdoor Activities
We offer a comprehensive benefits package (including health, dental, vision, life, LTD and STD), company-matched IRA program, HSA, an annual profit sharing program, and 3 weeks of annual leave.