Are you a creative, innovative, and driven full stack developer that wants to help solve big problems in the area of health? Then, consider joining our team - WebFirst is an award-winning web & mobile application development company that is building cutting edge technology solutions in the areas of global health, and agriculture. Drupal is our specialty, where we have developed Drupal sites across the federal government and non-profits.
- Lead a team of developers to include code review.
- Responsible for quality and performance.
- Assist in the identification of functional requirements for client projects, establish the development standards for project success.
- Participate in Custom Module Development of Drupal 9 Sites
- Assist in the support and maintenance of 9 sites.
- Ensure that coding standards are maintained and improved.
- Maintain automated tests
- Troubleshoot issues in all areas of the application stack
- Manage web server configuration.
- Facilitate effective code review.
- Demonstrate strong technical leadership.
- 3 to 5 years of Full-Stack Drupal 8 & 9 experience (theming and backend), Drupal module development, and some Drupal architecture skills
- Knowledge and experience with the Drupal API
- Skilled in dependency management with Composer
- Experience working in Agile, Waterfall and Hybrid environments
- Strong oral and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively
- Fluency with Drush and working with command line (Linux)
- Experience with DevOps, source code repository (Git), and pipelines
- Detailed knowledge of web server configuration (Apache and nginx)
- Strong understanding of relational databases and SQL (MySQL/MariaDB preferred)
- Experience in Acquia and other Cloud
- Familiar with Docksal, Lando, or Docker-compose
- Willingness to take our Drupal 9 assessment for recruiting process
- Experience with Apache Solr or ElasticSearch
- Experience with code quality tools like PHPCS and PHPStan
- Experience with testing frameworks Behat, PHPUnit
At WebFirst, we value our staff's input and strive to create a learning environment for our team! Moreover, we are committed to creating a solid work-life balance with daily flex time and monthly paid leave time for community service activities. We like to have fun as well - with
- Regular happy hours
- An annual picnic
- Holiday party
- Outdoor Activities
We offer a comprehensive benefits package (including health, dental, vision, life, LTD and STD), company-matched IRA program, HSA, an annual profit sharing program, and 3 weeks of annual leave.