WebFirst is looking for talented proposal writer/manager who is interested in pursuing new opportunities with the latest technologies.
We are currently developing the next generation of web based applications for federal agencies such as USDA, NIH, DOI and others. Our areas of expertise include:
- Web Content Management (e.g. Drupal and WordPress)
- UX/UI/CX + Content Strategy
- Data Visualization
- Emerging Technologies in Government
The Proposal Writer will be responsible for supporting all phases of the proposal process in response to US Government technology-based requests for proposals (RFPs) and requests for information (RFIs). The writer will work with upper management, our technical team and business development in developing these proposal responses.
Responsibilities will include
- Work with WebFirst leadership to respond to federal technology development-based RFPs/RFIs. Help to develop win themes and align proposal responses accordingly
- Proposal Management - either lead and/or assist management with proposal management (e.g. compliance matrix creation, proposal outlines, reuse content from proposal libraries, cover pages, etc.)
- Writing proposal pieces such as Company Introduction, Management and Staffing Plans, Past Performances, Bios/Resumes.
- Meet with internal team members (SME) to acquire technical content
- 3-5 years of professional proposal writing experience required
- Knowledge of government contracting and proposal experience
- Knowledge of web development and/or associated technology
- Experience writing Website or Content Management Proposals is a plus!
- Excellent writing skills required
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Clear communicator/writer
- Ability to manage a project from start to end
- Ability to take direction and change direction fluidly
- Ability to work on multiple deadline driven projects simultaneously
- Works well under proposal deadlines
- Proficient in MS Office 365 and Sharepoint Online (co-authoring) as required
At WebFirst, we value our staff's input and strive to create a learning environment for our team! Moreover, we are committed to creating a solid work-life balance with daily flex time and monthly paid leave time for community service activities. We like to have fun as well - with
- Regular happy hours
- An annual picnic
- Holiday party
- Outdoor Activities
We offer a comprehensive benefits package (including health, dental, vision, life, LTD and STD), company-matched IRA program, HSA, an annual profit sharing program, and 3 weeks of annual leave.