SCHEDULE 70 GS - 35F - 0277X
WebFirst, Inc., a small disadvantaged business, is a leading provider of technology solutions for federal and non-profit clients. WebFirst provides services in the following areas: Web / Mobile applications, Usability/Information Architecture, Intranets, Data Visualization, Content Management Systems (including Drupal), Geographic Information Systems, and Analytics / Big Data. Our staff is comprised of a cohesive, multi-disciplinary team of highly skilled subject matter experts, usability specialists, developers, DBAs, security experts, and designers. We have the ability and experience to leverage a wide variety of technologies in diverse sites worldwide. From Health to Education to International Development - we work closely with our clients to develop technology solutions that reflect industry best practices and exceed expectations.
WebFirst performs primary federal government contracting through GSA Schedule 70 Contract #GS-35F-0277X. Our Schedule 70 contract will run through March 9, 2021.
If you would like to request services from WebFirst, Inc. please contact:
9200 Corporate Blvd., Suite #375
Rockville, MD 20850
Phone: 301.670.1690 x214
1. Awarded Special Item Numbers (SINs):
132-51 Information Technology Professional Services
132-51 STLOC (Cooperative Purchasing)
132-51 RC (Recovery Purchase)
2. Geographic Scope of Contract: Domestic delivery only.
3. Ordering Address and Payment Information:
Order : WebFirst, Inc., Sanjay Patel, 15800 Crabbs Branch Way, Ste 120, Rockville, MD 20855
Phone: 301-670-1690 ext 208 email: email@example.com
Payment: WebFirst, Inc., Billing, 15800 Crabbs Branch Way, Ste 120. Rockville, MD 20855
Phone: 301-670-1690 ext 216 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Credit cards and wire transfers accepted.
4.a Data Universal Number System (DUNS) Number: 949275804
4.b Type of Contractor: WebFirst is a Small Disadvantaged Business
4.c Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN): 52-1914557
4.d CAGE Code: 3FC78
4. e Central Contactor Registration: WebFirst is registered in the CCR database
5. FOB Points: N/A
6. Delivery Schedule: As negotiated at the task order level.
7. Discounts: Prices shown are NET prices (discounts have been deducted)
7.a Prompt payment: 1% net 20 days
7.b Government Educational Institutions: same as all other Government customers
8-9. Foreign Items: None
10. Minimum Order: $100
11. Maximum Order: $500,000
12. Ordering Procedures: Customer will follow standard procedures for placing orders or establishing a Blanket
Purchase Agreement (BPA) for supplies or services under FSS Contracts: FAR 8.405-1 for orders for supplies or
services not requiring a statement of work (SOW); 8.450-2 for orders for services requiring a SOW. Information on
BPAs and a sample BPA can be found at the GSA/FSS Schedule homepage (fss.gsa.gov/schedules).
13.-19. Standard Per GSA Authorized Information Technology Schedule Pricelist. Call WebFirst for details.
20. Blanket Purchase Agreements: BPAs are authorized.
21. Contractor Team Arrangements: Standard Per GSA Authorized Information Technology Schedule Pricelist.
22. Installation, Deinstallation, Reinstallation: Standard Per GSA Authorized Information Technology Schedule
23. Section 508 Compliance: Standard Per GSA Authorized Information Technology Schedule Pricelist.
24. Prime Contractor Ordering from FSS: Standard Per GSA Authorized Information Technology Schedule
25. Insurance: Standard Per GSA Authorized Information Technology Schedule Pricelist.
26. Software Interoperability: Standard Per GSA Authorized Information Technology Schedule Pricelist.
27. Advance Payments: Advance payments are not authorized.